England Premier League Predictions 17-18 August 2019

  1. CasinosHub 
  2.  Blog 
  3.  england premier league predictions 17 18 august 2019
by Jack Harris
| 14/08/2019
England Premier League Predictions 17-18 August 2019

The 28th season of the England Premier League has begun and we have predictions for 3 upcoming games this weekend:  Arsenal VS Burnley and Aston Villa VS Bournemouth will play on Saturday, 17th August and Sheffield United VS Crystal Palace the next day.

Arsenal VS Burnley 

Right now, Arsenal comes on 7th while Burnley is ranked 5th. The two teams are getting ready to meet on the Emirates Stadium on Saturday, in 16-degree weather. Arsenal is expected to win with a 55% probability, leaving Burnley only 19 percent odds of winning with a 26 percent draw probability. The correct score is expected to be 3-1 with 2.86 average goals. Arsenal has scored at least one goal during each of the last 18 Premier League games they played. They won 14 games, with another 3 games ending in a tie and one defeat in the last 18 home encounters. They also recorded a winning streak of 7 games by at least 2 goals during their last 10 games played at home. They won at half time and full time in 7 out of 10 games played at home, giving Burnley serious reasons of concern.

On the other hand, Burnley won 4 games by at least 2 goals during the last 8 matches played in the League. They also lost by at least 2 goals in 3 of the last 6 games they played away while scoring at least 2 goals in 5 of the 7 recent away games.

Aston Villa VS Bournemouth

The two rival teams will meet at Villa Park in 13 degrees weather on Saturday, the 17th. The home team is given a 40% probability to win, with the odds for a tie being 29%. The correct score for the match is 2-1 with an average of 3.04 goals expected to be scored. Aston Villa is currently ranked 15th, while its opponent is high up on the 8th position in the Premier League. Aston Villa is conceding 3 goals on average in their games in the League, while Bournemouth only scored two wins in their last 14 encounters away. The team also lost by at least 2 goals in the last 10 of the 13 games away, with 8 defeats at half time and full time.

Sheffield United VS Crystal Palace

The teams will meet at Bramall Lane on the 18th of August in 15 degrees weather. They're expected to tie (42%), with 31 percent probability of Crystal Palace winning, correct score 1-1 and expected average number of goals 2.99.
Crystal Palace managed to score during 9 of their last 12 away games in the Premier League and they won 3 consecutive matches, which makes them a good candidate for the winner position this Sunday. Sheffield had 6 undefeated games in the last 7 away games they played in the Premier League. They also won 6 of their most recent away games at half time or full time and they scored at least 2 goals during the last 8 games played away in the League. 

300% Up To
+ 100 Free Spins
400% Up To
+ 100 Free Spins
750% up to
on first 4 deposits
225% Up To
+ 300 Free Spins

Latest Online Casino News

Weekly Online Casino Offers,
right to your inbox

Don't be the last to know about latest bonuses,
new casino launches or exclusive promotions. Join us today!

By subscribing, you confirm that you are 18+