Sydney Swans VS Greater Western Sydney Giants

  1. CasinosHub 
  2.  Blog 
  3.  sydney swans vs greater western sydney giants
by Jack Harris
| 29/07/2019
Sydney Swans VS Greater Western Sydney Giants

The Sydney Swans are the first club in the competition to be based outside Victoria and also one of the most consistent teams in the AFL. The team has attended the largest number of finals and won the second-most matches.

They will meet the Greater Western Sydney Giants with 31.9% odds to win and 75.6 expected number of points to score. The Greater Western Sydney Giants, on the other hand, is the predicted winner of the match with a crashing 68.1% odds and a grand total of 91.5 points. If you want to bet on the overall points total in the match that will be contested on the 3rd of August, 2019, our prediction is 167.1 points. With 388 versus 375 disposals, 42 vs 35 clearances, and 41 vs 31 hit-outs, the GWS Giants seem to be doing better than their Sydney Swans counterpart. They are currently in the 6th position on the ladder, with 10 wins and 7 losses, while the Swans come on the 15th with 6 wins and 11 losses.

The game will be played at the Giants Stadium at 2:10 PM AEST on the 3rd of August.

300% Up To
+ 100 Free Spins
400% Up To
+ 100 Free Spins
750% up to
on first 4 deposits
225% Up To
+ 300 Free Spins

Latest Online Casino News

Weekly Online Casino Offers,
right to your inbox

Don't be the last to know about latest bonuses,
new casino launches or exclusive promotions. Join us today!

By subscribing, you confirm that you are 18+