1. CasinosHub 
  2.  review 
  3.  fortunejack review

Fortune Jack: Casino Review

Average User Rating:
Cryptocurrency Casino 
Helpful 24/7 Support 
Top-Tier Software Providers 
FortuneJack Casino provides a high-quality cryptocurrency gambling experience for virtual gamblers looking for big wins. It delivers innovative online gaming featuring a huge selection of games, including casino, live casino, dice, Provably Fair games, and sports.
Payout Percent
1 Days
Payout Speed
+ 250 Free Spins
Claim Bonus
Go to Fortune Jack

FortuneJack Casino Review  

by Jack Harris
| 05/02/2019

FortuneJack is a cryptocurrency only casino that caters to the needs of newcomers and veteran players who want to enjoy the Bitcoin gambling experience. With an impressive array of games, unparalleled customer service, an innovative Provably Fair gambling experience, and excellent bonus offers and promotions, this fresh 2018 venue is a pioneer in the iGaming industry.


Casino Games and Software

This casino review will start by telling you about the impressively large selection of games provided by a number of different providers here,  including NetEnt, Booming Games, XPG, Evolution Gaming, evoplay, Bgaming, Endorphina,  Igrosoft, Tomhorn, Amatic, Quickspin, Playson, Pragmatic Play, Microgaming, and more.

FortuneJack Casino GamesThe online slots section of the Casino menu displays all the titles organised by game category: all, new, jack picks, jackpots. Blackjack, roulette, video poker, scratch, and more games are also on display in the same menu. All games can be played for free as well as real money and this is a plus for new gamblers.

The Live Casino option hosts titles like Live Wheel of Fortune, Live Caribbean Poker, Live Lucky 7, Live War of Bets, Casino Floor Casino International, Turbo, Dice Duel, Live First Person Blackjack, Auto Roulette Speed 1, and more interesting titles, on top of the classic roulette, baccarat, poker or blackjack games we are used to.

There is also a classic-style bitcoin “dice” game that enables gamblers to choose their own odds and hit instant wins.

The more recently added sports betting feature welcomes passionate players with a large number of sports to choose from, as well as top leagues and global sports events worth wagering on. American, fractional, and decimal odds are available.

The provable fairness technology that FortuneJack Casino uses lets players enjoy fair gaming every time.

Jack's VIP Club

FortuneJack VIP ClubFortuneJack Casino has an exclusive VIP club for their highest betting high-roller players. The club is invite-only and worthy players can enjoy the benefits of a personal VIP manager, better comp points, exclusive games and bonuses and higher betting limits.



Deposits & Withdrawals

FortuneJack Casino is a cryptocurrency only casino. This means they do not support traditional currencies such as Dollars and Pounds.  In order to enjoy the special bonuses and deals here, you can use the main banking options available for making deposits and withdrawals on the site: Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dogecoin, Ethereum, Dash, Monero, Bitcoin Cash, and zCash.

Casino License, Safety and Security

One of the most prominent features of the FortuneJack Casino is its affinity for the bitcoin. The venue relies on the virtual coin – and its equivalent alternatives – for performing financial transactions. This automatically means there is no need for new players to provide any personal or financial information when registering their new accounts. Players can take advantage of the no deposit bonus here consisting of 25 free spins, but once they start making deposits, the rewards are even greater.

The website is protected with the help of SSL encryption to ensure high levels of security and keep account credentials away from hackers and other virtual threats.

The casino also uses the standard of provably fair, which is a common feature of bitcoin casinos that enables gamblers to know for a fact that all the games they are playing are completely random and 100% fair.

FortuneJack.com is operated by Nexus Group Enterprises N.V., a company registered and established under the laws of Curaçao. Nexus Group Enterprises N.V. is licensed and regulated by AntillePhone N.V. Nexus Group Enterprises N.V.'s, registration number 139781.

Customer Support

FortuneJack Casino has a 24/7 customer support service available seven days a week. The easiest way of getting in touch with them is via their live chat interface – an instant way of talking to a casino representative and there is an email contact option available. There is also a dedicated support centre section with detailed help and support articles so it could be useful to start there if you have any issues.

Join FortuneJack Casino today and try one of the safest and most innovative cryptocurrency online gaming experiences currently available.

Bonuses and Promotions

The casino has a wide array of casino and deposit offers, loyalty, hot slots, and LeaderJack promotions for new and loyal players.

Welcome Bonus

FortuneJack Casino Welcome PackSign Up for free and get 25 free spins. Players need to verify their mobile number in order to receive this no deposit bonus upon registration. The free spins must be used by 23:59 BST on the same day they were issued. Maximum winnings paid: 50 mBTC. The wagering requirements are 40x.

1st Deposit Bonus 110% up to 1.5 BTC/Altcoin Equivalent on top of 250 free spins are part of the excellent bonus newcomers are welcomed with. Minimum deposit amount: 0.002 BTC (or its equivalent in any cryptocurrency). The bonus is valid for 14 days once activated. Wagering requirements: 40x. Maximum bet: 0.0014 BTC

Get Loads More! Receive: 50-50-100% brings players up to 3.5 BTC in extra bonus money. They become eligible to get a 50% deposit bonus on the second and third deposits worth up to 1 BTC each. Gamblers can then receive a 100% deposit bonus on their fourth reload, worth up to 1.5 BTC. Minimum deposit: 0.002 BTC. Wagering requirements: 40x.

Heaps of Bonuses for Existing Players

Cashback up to 20% of gamblers' losses are given at the end of each month. Minimum deposit: 0.1 BTC bonus-free. Players must go to MY ACCOUNT -> BONUSES -> CLAIM in order to make sure the cashback reaches their account. The bonus has no wagering requirements and it is valid for 10 days. Players must have lost 80 percent of their monthly deposit must in order to receive the bonus. Players must not have any pending withdrawals in order to claim the cashback offer.

50% Up To 3.5 BTC/ Altcoin Eqv – this is a bonus that is offered to players who make fresh deposits on a weekly basis.

Milestone bonuses for levelling up on the Loyalty Ladder are also available.

Wednesday is Dice Day! Players receive a 0.7% house edge and get a chance to roll the dice 7 times for a chance to win a jackpot. The offer fives players a 99.3% return.

Hot Slots: The first 50 players who place the biggest bets on slots Sunday-Saturday win between 10 FS and 200 mBTC. No wagering requirements, only more fun games to play for free.

Leader Jack features a Weekly Prize pool of 750 mBTC and 500 free spins. Players need to wager real money on their favourite games of Blackjack and earn points on LeaderJack. The top 50 players win a slice of the prize pool, no wagering requirements.

Rich Selection of Games
Lucrative Promotions
Bitcoin Accepted
Traditional Currencies Not Accepted
No Telephone Support
Top Fortune Jack Bonuses
Welcome Bonus
No Code Needed
Match Deposit Bonus
No Code Needed
Cashback Bonus
No Code Needed
Cashback Bonus
No Code Needed

Top Fortune Jack Bonuses

400% Up To
+ 100 Free Spins
100% Up To
+ 200 Free Spins + Secret Bonus
225% Up To
+ 300 Free Spins
Payout Percent
1 Days
Payout Speed
Slots Games
Max Jackpot

Featured Slots Games at Fortune Jack

Alien Fruits Slot
Est Date: 04/2023
RTP : 95.97%
Frogs & Bugs Slot
Pragmatic Play
Est Date: 07/2023
RTP : 96.43%
Candy Blitz Slot
Pragmatic Play
Est Date: 08/2023
RTP : 96%
Scales of Dead Slots
Play'N Go
Est Date: 09/2023
RTP : 96.21%
Top Fortune Jack Bonuses
Welcome Bonus
No Code Needed
Match Deposit Bonus
No Code Needed
See All Bonuses And Bonus Codes

Company Information

License: Curacao
Est Date: 2014
English ,

Deposit Methods

Withdrawal Limits:
Not stated
Bitcoin ,
Litecoin ,
Dogecoin ,
Dash ,
Rate This Casino
Thank you for your Vote!
If you like Fortune Jack, you will also like:

Weekly Online Casino Offers,
right to your inbox

Don't be the last to know about latest bonuses,
new casino launches or exclusive promotions. Join us today!

By subscribing, you confirm that you are 18+