Hawthorn Hawks VS North Melbourne Kangaroos

Jack Harris
by Jack Harris
North Melbourne versus Hawthorne

The North Melbourne Kangaroos will confront the Hawthorn Hawks at the Marvel Stadium on Friday, August 2nd 2019 starting 7:50 pm UTC. The Hawks are the youngest Victorian-based teams in the League. They won 13 lucky VFL/AFL premierships and they are also the only football club to have won premierships in each decade of the sixties, seventies, eighties, nineties, the two-thousands and the two-thousands and ten.

With 44.9% odds to win, the Hawthorn Hawks are expected to score 85.6 points, as opposed to the 89.7 total points and 55.1% odds expected for the North Melbourne Kangaroos. The Roots are the fourth oldest Australian rules football club in the AFL and on the planet. Total points per match: 175.3.

The Hawthorn Hawks are at the 10th position on the ladder with 8 wins and 9 losses, while their opponents are on the 13th position with 7 wins and 10 losses. Stats show 376 vs 365 disposals (the Hawks vs Melbourne) and 41 vs 43 hit-outs.

more Articles

Weekly Online Casino Offers, Right To Your Inbox

Don’t be the last to know about latest bonuses, new casino launches or exclusive promotions. Join us today!

By subscribing, you confirm that you are 18+