Port Adelaide Power VS Essendon Bombers

Jack Harris
by Jack Harris

The Champions of Australia winners on four different occasions and the oldest professional sporting club in South Australia, Port Adelaide will fight against one of Australia's most known and beloved football clubs in Australia – The Essendon Bombers. the Bombers has won 16 VFL/AFL premierships – the most in all competitions. They also won four consecutive VFA premierships between, which is an incredible and still unmatched performance in the history of VFA/VFL.

Port Adelaide is expected to win with 66.4% odds and a 92.5 score, which would leave the Adelaide team a 33.6% odds of winning and 78 points projected to be scored. If you are interested in placing a totals bet, the meeting between the two teams should end up with 170.5 total points.

Essendon Bombers is 7th on the ladder with 10wins and 7 losses, whereas Port Adelaide Power is two spots under, with 8 wins and 9 losses. 

The game will be played on the Etihad Stadium in Melbourne starting 03:45 UTC, August 3rd. Don't forget to place your bets on time using one of our top recommended sportsbooks.

more Articles

Weekly Online Casino Offers, Right To Your Inbox

Don’t be the last to know about latest bonuses, new casino launches or exclusive promotions. Join us today!

By subscribing, you confirm that you are 18+