Tournament - Get Your Reward at StarBets Casino

Get Your Reward

The dividend system is a method of distributing platform earnings among users. Only 2% of the dividend pool is issued daily to generate a long-term predictable income; the remaining 98% is rolled over into the next day's pool.

Your dividend balance is the total of your daily dividend disbursements. Dividends have no expiration date and can be collected at any time. The dividend sum will be sent to your StarBets wallet once collected.

Every time you place a wager, STAR Tokens are mined. Dividend payments are calculated based on the percentage of STAR Tokens you own. More games must be played in order to obtain more tokens.

STAR tokens are native tokens of the StarBets platform. These tokens are obtained by playing games; the more you play, the more tokens you mine, and the more dividends you receive.

Returning Players
  • Exclusive Crypto Casino
  • Dividend System
  • Live Games
  • STAR Tokens
  • In-House Games
  • Fast Payout
  • No License
User Rating
Payout Percent
Deposit Options
Ethereum Payment Method
Tether Cryptocurrency Logo f
Best Casino Games
Prog. Slots

StarBets Casino Bonus

Top Tournament Bonuses

Leave a Review

All fields are required

Weekly Online Casino Offers, Right To Your Inbox

Don’t be the last to know about latest bonuses, new casino launches or exclusive promotions. Join us today!

By subscribing, you confirm that you are 18+