Asgard Deluxe is a game that comes with a fantastic design. It has immersive gameplay that takes you through Scandinavian mythology. The game has various rewards along the way. Read on to learn more about the game.
Asgard Deluxe Pokie Review
Theme and Design
At first glance, you can tell Asgard Deluxe is riddled with myths and ancient mysteries. The Norse-themed game brings various mythical characters from Scandinavia, including Odin, Thor, Freya, and Loki, to like. Colourful purple, blue, red, orange, yellow and green hues create a stunning backdrop on which a standard five-by-three reel design appears.
You’ll also encounter various payout symbols, including a scatter, multiplying wilds, symbol replacement wilds, a shield, and royal cards from 9 to Ace. The gameplay is spread across various intuitive windows and features top-quality graphics.
Special Game Features
Asgard Deluxe is one of the most impressive new real money pokies to hit the market and comes with various features widespread across RTG games. You’ll encounter wilds, scatters, multipliers and bonus rounds, as shown below.
- Multiplying Wilds: During the base game, you can encounter green wilds that replace all other characters, except for the scatter. These wilds also multiply the payout by 2x, 3x, 4x, or 6x when part of the winning combination.
- Symbol Swapping Wilds: Blue wilds can replace all other symbols, except for the scatter and multiplying wilds, to form a winning combination. This symbol can also turn other symbols into wilds, and only appears on the third reel.
- Bonus Scatter: A silver mask is the game's scatter symbol, which is also the path to the bonus feature. Essentially, landing three or more scatter symbols triggers free games with a picking bonus. Also, two or more scatters anywhere on the reels will get you on the paytable. We discuss more concerning the bonus round and paytable below.
How to Play
Playing Asgard Deluxe pokie should be an effortless and exciting experience if you find a reputable real money casino. Upon launch, the reels will appear at the centre of the screen with various betting features and displays spread around the margins. The game uses a classic 5-by-3 design with 243 different ways to win and a betting range of 0.50 to 125.00 per spin.
To start playing, set a coin denomination using the plus and minus buttons and choose the pay lines you want to make active. Next, click the green spin button at the bottom centre to get the reels moving. Like other games from RTG, winning requires landing three or more symbols of a kind from the paytable, although the scatter pays for two anywhere on the reels.
Asgard Deluxe is a high-variance game, so symbols will appear pretty fast. If you lose a bet, you can start over or click on the respin button to bet on the same pay lines. If you win, the payout will be displayed temporarily before they are added to your bankroll. Players should watch out for the scatter and wild symbols, which come with special rewards, such as free spins, multipliers and cash payouts.
Free Spins and Bonus Round
All players love free spins bonuses and the bonus round on Asgard Deluxe offers extra games with a picking feature to spice things up. You'll get five initial free spins and each round is allocated one mythical god symbol which rains various benefits as follows:
- Goddess–15 free spins and a 3x multiplier
- Loki – 20 free spins with wilds on reel 3
- Thunder God – 25 free spins with wild multipliers
- Valhalla – 30 free spins and 8 extra if retriggered
First, you’ll need three or more silver mask symbols anywhere on the reels to trigger the bonus round. At the start of the bonus round, all cards become wild and you can bag huge wins. Players can also trigger the thunderbolt feature randomly on any spin, where all five reels are filled with wilds. With its exciting features, we expect new online casinos to feature the pokie.
Betting and the Paytable
The Asgard Deluxe paytable offers payouts for landing three symbols of a kind. The god characters provide the biggest payouts, with Thor paying up to 500 coins for five symbols. Other gods offer 450, 400, and 350, respectively, for five symbols. Royal cards (9, 10, J, K, Q, and A) appear at the bottom of the paytable, with 9 and 10 offering 100 coins for five, 10 coins for four and 5 coins for three of a kind. Landing 5 scatters also offers 7500 coins, although the maximum payout is 2000 times your bet or 2,400,000 coins.
Despite its new status, Asgard Deluxe pokie already promises to be an exciting game with reel immersive experiences. The mystical ambience and theme create fantastic gameplay and a 96.48% RTP will attract new and seasoned players alike.